Are you looking for a fast paced and rewarding, Sales Administration role? Do you have experience gained in Sales support / Sales administration? If so, it would be worth you reading on…………
The client; A company with in the automotive industry who have won multiple awards and have an enviable reputation.
The role: To support the sales team with the administration of new car and lease car sales.
- Processing sales orders through the internal system
- Stock Control Responsibilities including vehicle ordering and sourcing.
- Invoicing for both new and used vehicles
- Assessing vehicle stock levels.
- Preparing handover paperwork liaising with senior management and salesmen
- Month end duties including invoicing and taxing vehicles whilst assisting the accounts team in settling finance and authorising external invoices.
SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS
- Understanding of the automotive industry would be advantageous but not necessary
- Impeccable time management skills
- Experience of working in a Sales Administration / Sales support is essential
- Personal demeanour
- Proven relationship building, influencing and communication skills
Our client offers a progressive role coupled with a good benefits package. All applications will be welcome. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.