Are you looking for a career within a fast-paced sales environment? Our client is currently looking for a Sales Administrator for their Commercial Team which offers a great opportunity to understand the fundamentals of their sales processes and customer engagement.
The company is an incredibly exciting place to work; at the forefront of modern farming means it's fast-paced, stimulating, and rewarding. They work with the biggest food retail brands in the UK and Europe and want people who will do what's right for them and their customers.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Processing and distributing sales orders in a timely and accurate manner
- Manage the end-to-end process for each sales order received ensuring any amendments are communicated
- Booking distribution services
- Entering and checking pricing into the system
- Investigating and resolving errors and queries
- Communication with customers to confirm prices
- Working with customer supply chain teams and internal teams regarding forecasted sales
- Providing reports on a weekly and ad-hoc basis involves manipulating raw data from different data sources
- Set up and coordinate customer visits
- Arrange samples for customers
- Involvement in projects
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft packages.
- Have great attention to detail
- Good verbal and numerical skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Team Player.
- Be able to work using your own initiative.
- Organisation and planning skills.
- Have a "can-do" proactive approach to work.