About the Company
The UK's leading living wall company, are on the lookout for a talented Graduate to join their fast-growing business, starting initially as Sales Administrator to join their close-knit team in London Bridge with the right candidate progressing to Sales Executive within 12 to 18 months.
They are passionate about the environment and how they can make buildings more sustainable and eco-friendly. Using patented systems, they offer a range of services; from research, consultancy and greening products to trade and retail to designing, growing, installing and maintaining Green Infrastructure Projects. In a nutshell, their work puts plants in, on and around buildings and transforms environments. This all helps to reconnect people with nature, improve air quality, increase biodiversity, and generally make the World a nicer place to be in!
Founded in 2007, they have since expanded their glasshouses to two acres and managed projects across the UK. The company also works with partners both within Europe and across the World as an ever-growing business.
The company is part of the 1% for the Planet Initiative; a group of businesses who donate 1% of their annual sales to a worldwide network of environment organisations.
If you are a graduate and have a passion for making our cities greener for the benefit of the environment and the people who live, work, and play in them, then they want to hear from you!
About the Role
In this primarily sales administration focussed role, your day to day will involve:
- Support to the sales team for both products and projects.
- Handling inbound sales enquiries.
- Management of contacts and enquiries on our CRM system.
- Following up with customers.
- Coordinating administration of sales enquiries.
- Providing customer service as directed to clients ranging from sole traders to purchase managers of large international organisations (online/over the phone).
Full training will be provided.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Good attention to detail.
- Computer literate (CRM experience would be useful).
- Ability to follow defined processes.
- Desire to take on a highly responsible role.
- University degree or equivalent.
- Driven attitude (career focused) and keen to progress.
Sounds interesting? Click APPLY to send your CV for immediate consideration.