The UK's oldest independent hirer and manufacturer of modular and portable buildings is looking for a Sales Administrator to join our growing team.
You'll be joining a family owned business that has more than doubled in size in the last five years, as well as recently posting record profits. We are looking for new talent to help achieve our aim of being number one in our sector.
Who we are looking for:
The Sales Administrator will support the depot team in all aspects of the day to day running of a busy hire depot. They will demonstrate excellent customer service at all times and ensure administration processes are both accurate and timely.
• Provide first class customer service
• Prepare hire contracts, quotations and any other necessary correspondence
• Handle and record customer enquiries and source new business
• Follow up quotations and enquiries
• Prepare accurate weekly and monthly reports
• Maintain accurate and up to date records
Skills and Experience
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Able to multi task and prioritise busy workload
• IT literate in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word and Outlook)
• Committed to offering first class customer service
• An enthusiastic team player, who engages colleagues and willingly shares knowledge and information
• Motivated self-starter
• Thorough, methodical approach
• Displays integrity in all interactions
• Ability to work effectively under pressure
• Expert time manager
• Highly professional, positive attitude
What you will get in return:
Described by employees as a great place to work, the business prides itself on its open door policy and family atmosphere. It credits employees as the key to its on going success and invests heavily in training, development and welfare.
In addition to competitive remuneration, the company operates a competitive holiday entitlement and inclusion into our company pension scheme, there are also ample opportunities to progress through the company with both internal and external training courses.
As an equal opportunities employer we welcome applicants from all sections of the community.
Please note we are unable to respond to all applications, therefore only shortlisted applicants will be contacted within 7 - 14 days.
NO AGENCIES PLEASE