Reed Business Support are working with a long-standing client based in Wigan, who are market leaders in their field and are currently recruiting for 3 Sales Order Administrators to join the business on a full time, temporary basis.
We have worked with this client for 10 years+ and have always had excellent feedback from every candidate placed in this successful, welcoming team including training, development.
This is a HYBRID REMOTE job - Your time will be split between the office and at home, so split 50/50 2 or 3 days at home and in the office in Wigan.
The start date will be in November 2021 so you will need to be immediately available for both interview and start date.
This is initially a 3-month temporary role however this could be extended, and there will potentially be a permanent role.
What will be expected from you:
- Processing orders
- Resolving any order related queries, billing issues, raising credit notes
- Set up customer records, maintaining and actioning amendments to customer accounts.
- Delivering first class customer service, ensuring the customer has a satisfactory customer experience
- Processing of Sales orders where discount, approvals or special requirements are required.
- Processing of contract Renewal orders where approvals or special requirements are required.
- Dispatching the product and assisting with the initial set up, checking and assisting with license issues
- To assist on any other ad-hoc duties as required but not limited to administration duties.
- Daily liaison as second line support with external customers and internal departments, including sales, finance, support and customers via telephone & email to discuss and resolve customer and system queries.
What we are looking for:
- Computer literate
- Patient and courteous approach to customers
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player
- Strong attention to detail
What you will get:
- Starting salary of £20,000 - £24,000 per annum (10.25 - 12.30 per hour) - Depending on experience
- Hybrid working model
- Free Parking on site
- Excellent working hours of Monday-Friday 9AM - 5PM
- Long standing established company and team around you
- Pension scheme