Secondary School Teacher Job in North Bristol
Your New Company
Hays Education are currently working in partnership with a North Bristol based secondary school where an exciting new Teaching Job has arisen. At Hays we are the experts in supporting school nationwide with hiring Teachers throughout the academic year for permanent, fixed term contract, long term supply, and both planned and unplanned cover.
Once registered with Hays, you will be put in contact with a named dedicated recruitment consultant for secondary teaching who is the specialist within their field. Our approach to hiring for teachers makes flexible employment an option for those with other commitments, as we tailor our service to your needs - you will always be put at the centre of all that we do.
Your New School
Your new school believes that by enabling pupils to develop a deep understanding of the curriculum, students can be empowered to become successful citizens, as they develop a thirst to learn and discover the world around them. Meaning a high expectation is placed onto teachers going into the school be ambitions in the expectation they set for themselves, and their students.
What you'll need to succeed
- You must have Qualified Teacher Status and experience of teaching in a Secondary School setting, however NQT's hoping to gain crucial classroom experience are welcome to apply.
- You must also have had teaching experience in the last 5 years as references will be required.
- Whilst you'll need to undergo Hays' compliance process which includes undergoing an enhanced DBS check.
- Strong subject specialism is ideal, however, as a supply teacher you must be comfortable and confident delivering a range of subjects to a range of year groups.
- We welcome applicants who are currently working for other agencies.
- You must need the right to work in the UK.
What you'll get in return
- Generous daily rate of pay, above the market average, dependant on experience
- Holiday pay
- Up-to-date training including safeguarding
- Receiving bookings through an online app making managing your own diary easy
- Additional opportunity to work with Hays exclusive schools
- By referring a friend to Hays's education, once successfully placed for 4 weeks, you will receive £250 in shopping vouchers*
- Flexible working
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this supply teaching role, simply click 'apply now' to forward us an up to date CV, or call us on .
If you don't feel this job is quite suited to you but you still wish to discuss your career progression further, please don't hesitate to contact us.