Senior HR Manager - Europe. London/Hybrid. Travel Industry. An excellent opportunity to join this rapidly expanding and fast paced travel company to provide the business with full generalist HR support, partnering with senior management and international HR colleagues to implement measures to meet business needs. Hybrid working is available with 3 days in their Central London offices with the option to work remotely 2 days a week.
Senior HR Manager Responsibilities
Reporting to the Global HR Director, you will lead a multi-site HR team here in the UK, providing full HR support to the European operations. You will provide strategic and operational HR support to senior management working closely with HR counterparts in international markets. You will support with strategic talent acquisition, implementing retention and development initiatives, support on any employee relations, HR policy work and organisational design.
Senior HR Manager Skills Required
- Previous generalist HR experience in a global organisation, preferably within the travel industry
- Strong working knowledge of both UK and European employment legislation/laws
- A proactive nature and someone who thrives in a fast pace environment
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Cultural awareness to work in a highly diverse organisation with different languages and nationalities
- Flexibility to speak with international colleagues in different time zones outside of regular working hours (occasionally)
Senior HR Manager Package
A basic salary of £50,000 - £65,000 depending on experience + private healthcare
Don't keep a good thing to yourself
We grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up. Many thanks.
C&M Executive Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit http://