The Role - Senior Pensions Administrator
Salary - £28-34K (depending on experience)
Hours - 9-17.00
Location - Glasgow City Centre
Office Angels are recruiting for a Senior Pensions Administrator to join our client who specialises in professional financial services.
Due to the nature of the role, we will only be considering candidates who have ample Pensions Administration experience.
The ideal candidate will be knowledgeable in pensions laws & regulations and will be confident working within professional standards/FCA requirements.
As a senior member of the team you will be responsible for reviewing routine administration procedures and overseeing the work of team.
Job Benefits -
* Holiday Entitlement of 25 days per annum
* Group Personal Pension
* Health Cash Plan (Level 1)
* Life Assurance Cover (6 x Basic Salary)
* Income Protection (75% of Basic Salary)
The Role -
* Act as main point of contact for clients
* Supervising & mentoring junior staff
* To delegate work to Pension Administrators as appropriate keeping under review the workload of individuals and the team
* To check the work of the Pension Administrators and other Senior Administrators in line with team procedures
* Monitor target due dates to ensure service level standards are met for clients
* Quality checking the team's work
* Attend Trustee meetings and other client meetings as required
* To ensure all standard documents used by the team are updated in accordance with changes in procedures or statutory requirements
* Be involved, and sometimes lead on income generating projects
* Ensure monthly/quarterly processes are undertaken accurately and on time
* Building strong client relationships
* Excellent customer service & communication skills
* Good understanding of current pensions legislation
* Delegation skills - able to distribute work to others ability
* Analytical and numerical ability - able to analyse, evaluate and interpret data
* Ability to prioritise workloads and deal with any urgent issues that arise
* Ability to identify solutions
* Flexible and adaptable in approach to work
* Educated to A level standard (or equivalent)
* Experience carrying out a similar role with a Third-Party Administrator or In-house occupational pension scheme
* Studying towards APMI (desirable)
If you are interested in this role and wish to be considered please click apply!
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.