Job Title: Senior Recruitment Consultant in Construction
Location: Bradley Stoke, Bristol.
Responsible to: Brand Manger of Pivotal
Contract: Full Time, Permanent
We are looking for a driven construction consultant to join our energetic team. We are seeking someone who will grow and develop with the business over time, putting your own ideas forward and always strive to improve.
We are ideally looking for someone with 2+ years' experience in recruitment and broad knowledge of the construction sector would be ideal.
However, the company have a proven track record of developing consultants. Upskilling our consultants and helping them develop, seeing them hit personal and professional goals, is what we are all about.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a close-knit group who know both what it takes to succeed and equally how to enjoy their time at work.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Develop new business
- Build relationships with new & existing clients
- Sourcing candidates and matching them to relevant job opportunities
- Negotiating the best outcome for both your clients and your candidates.
- Project management
- Will have experience in recruitment sales
- Will be motivated by personal and team success
- Would Ideally have broad understanding of construction. (Mechanical, Electrical,
Trades and Labour, Infrastructure and Construction Management)
- Uncapped commission starting at 15% on all billings with no threshold
- High-performance awards include up to two paid holidays a year, normally skiing In the winter, and Barcelona In the summer.
- Company Phone and Laptop
- Flexible progression Opportunities
- Hybrid working with flexibility to work from home up to 2 days per week
Starting Salary £20,000 -£25,000 (Dependant on experience and qualifications)
Annual Leave: 22 days annual leave per year plus bank holidays (Additional Christmas closure dates to be confirmed)
Dovetail and Slate Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.