Skills Development Coach - Insurance
We are seeking new talent to join their existing apprenticeship team working in central London / Ipswich / Norwich.
* You will be working with some of the largest employers in the sector, you will proactively support a caseload of learners to achieve and progress within their career and Apprenticeship in the banking sector.
* The role includes Coaching and Mentoring apprentices in the workplace.
* Supporting remote & face to face teaching & learning
* Proactively engaging and mentoring employers/managers
* Managing your own diary
* Experience of devising, planning implementing and evaluating assessment and learning strategies
* CII qualification
* Occupational qualifications/qualifications required for the area of learning/resource
* Competency and knowledge qualifications
* Health & Safety practices.
* Equality and diversity
* Internal Quality Assurance and Observation of practice
* Continuous professional development
* Apprenticeship Frameworks
* Assessor qualifications (TAQA / A Units)
* Qualified Assessor (A1 or TAQA) or willingness to work toward a TAQA Level 3 qualification – with consistent Grading of ‘Good’ and above and ‘low risk’ Portfolio sampling risk band.
* Working within Internal Quality Assurance Policies and Procedure
* Structured career development & progression.
* Flexible working and working from home
* Permanent contract
* Salary up to £32,000 per annum
If you are interested in this role, please email your CV to[email removed]
Alderwood acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Alderwood and may assist with processing your application.