SPANISH SPEAKING CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISOR/ADMINISTRATOR - LEAMINGTON BASED £23,000 - £25,000.
Do you want to work for a rapidly growing company that offers genuine career progression?
This Customer Experience department will be playing a critical role as a customer's primary point of contact to provide the best possible experience for customers in order taking, processing and returns, responding to customers with complaints and questions in partnership with Commercial and multiple HF function teams
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Processing customer orders daily basis in ERP
- Collaborating with internal Logistics and 3PL warehouse teams to ensure order is shipped out in full in a timely manner
- Creating new account/updating current accounts according to sales contracts & License to maintain the most accurate data in ERP
- Managing open orders by following up on any delay until resolved and order is invoiced
- Answering calls from customers assisting them with ordering and inquiries
- Handle customer complaints and any quality concerns forwarding & escalating to the appropriate department
- Administering Sales Support projects and programs
- Running and sending out assigned reports to our team
- Supporting ERP project in customer master data cleaning up, performing User acceptance testing, getting trained for smooth-go-live
Education, Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- At least 2 years of experience in a sales support, data entry, customer service or similar role.
- Must speak fluent Spanish and English
- A communication wizard- both written and spoken.
- Incredibly detail oriented!
- Tech-savvy with Excel & Outlook, ERP & shipping programs a plus
If you have the experience required and want to take advantage of this brand new position then please apply now!?