Role: Support Worker
Pay Rate: £10ph
If you're looking for a new challenge or extra work in the lead up to Christmas, then I could help! I am supporting an amazing residential service in Keynsham who support adults with long term mental health problems. The role of a support worker is key to the long term success of the service users rehabilitation.
You'll be supporting 3 clients to gain further independence and you'll be supporting them with benefits, life skills, education and even employment.
What you'll need is
- 6 months experience in the health and social care sector.
- A DBS, if you have one on the update service, we can get you working even quicker.
- Be able to provide references from the last 2 years
What can we offer?
- Flexible work that will suit you
- Holiday Pay
- A Variety of Homes and Services to work for
How to Apply
If this role is of interest or you want to find out more please get in touch with Max on or click apply.
Good luck on your job hunt!