Position - Technical Administrator
Location - Swansea
Reporting to - Account Director
Desired Experience & or Qualifications
* A relevant bachelor's degree in a Mechanical / Electrical or Building subject field.
* Hold or eligible for Enhanced DBS clearance
* M&E expertise on asset maintenance
* Knowledge of statutory requirements
* Ability to accurately record information
* Experience of working in commercial or government asset portfolios including infrastructure.
* Proven track record in working in a team.
* Knowledge of CAFM Systems.
* Good interpersonal skills.
* Ability to liaise with people at all levels.
* Good communication skills.
* An eye for detail.
We are currently recruiting for a Technical Administrator to work on behalf of our client in Swansea, on a fixed term contract of 12 months.
Our client is seeking a candidate who has technical qualifications and understanding of building services and plant to manage a number of inter-related contractual and statutory activities as the end of an operational Project Agreement approaches. Whilst this role will cover a number of administration tasks, technical knowledge is essential for this position as it will also involve verification of assets, log books and documentation. The temporary role would be employed to meet the following objectives:
* Lead on responses to requests for information that are related to technical and statutory matters.
* Lead on responses to queries raised as a result of the third-party condition surveys.
* Collate and catalogue historic and current project documentation (both hard copy and soft copies) in preparation for handover.
* Collate and catalogue all historic and current portfolio drawings (both hard copy and soft copies) in preparation for handover.
* Collate and catalogue all historic and current O&M manuals (both hard copy and soft copies) in preparation for handover.
* Collate and catalogue all historic and current maintenance and statutory documentation in preparation for handover.
* Identify any shortfalls in the documentation held.
* Work with the client's consultants to provide assurance on the robustness of the data collation and cataloguing activities.
The role is technical in nature and the postholder will have contact with government staff and service partners, as well as access to technical documentation. BPSS (or equivalent) security clearance will be required.
Whilst this role will be primarily based at one site in Morriston, there will be a need to travel to other buildings on the estate to locate and verify assets, logbooks and other such documentation. As such, the provision of car allowance has been included (£4,800).
Annual salary £35,000 based on a 37.5 hour week, fixed term contract for 12 months plus £4,800 car allowance