Heat Recruitment are looking for five Trainee Recruitment Consultants who want to kick start their recruitment careers.
Recruitment Consultants are responsible for attracting candidates and matching them to suitable positions within companies. You will build strong relationships to gain a better understanding of your clients' recruitment needs and requirements so you can provide the best talent.
Why pursue a career in recruitment?
- Clear career progression which is based on achieving set targets rather than length of service
- In the UK the recruitment industry's revenue last year was £38.9 billion
- You will continue to learn, develop and grow throughout your career, developing not only business skills but life skills too
- Compared to other industries where you need to climb the corporate ladder before the possibility of earning a decent income, in recruitment you can start earning straightaway through commission schemes.
- The incentives - I cannot think of any other career path which offers annual company trips, top billers' lunches and much more for doing your role to a high standard.
- No two days are the same and your responsibilities will be varied
Why pursue your recruitment career with Heat Recruitment?
- Learning and Development throughout your career is one of our top priorities, we have a Learning and Development Director with over 15 years' worth of recruitment experience.
- We have heavily invested in Learning and Development to give you all the tools and training to become a successful Recruiter.
- Competitive salaries with a commission scheme
- Clear career progression
- Five interesting sectors to pick from - Digital, Engineering, Legal, Insurance or Financial Services
- We have worked hard to create an enjoyable culture for all employees
- Employee wellbeing and engagement are at the heart of everything we do
- Modern office based in Bristol city centre with gym
However, recruitment is not for everyone, if it were easy everyone would do it. To be successful in recruitment you need to be hard working, resilient and be able to handle rejection. If this sounds like you and you want to find out more, please get in touch today.