About Fawkes & Reece
Fawkes & Reece is a leading recruitment agency for the built environment sector and has a proven track record of supplying both permanent and temporary candidates into some of the UK's best known construction companies.
We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic, sales driven Trainee Recruitment Consultant to be based out of our office in Bolton. As a company, we are able to promote independence for those with more experience and support for those with less. You will receive industry related as well as recruitment specific training appropriate to your entry level.
Job Description - Trainee Recruitment Consultant
Working amongst other enthusiastic, target driven teams and individuals in a busy sales environment, you will be responsible for end to end recruitment from candidate generation to client placement working on new and existing business accounts.
We have opportunities in all of the teams in Tamworth - so can discuss opportunities placing Trades & Labour candidates or Professional White Collar Candidates in to temporary or permanent positions.
Duties will include:
Development of candidate database and generation of candidates
- Development of candidate database and generation of candidates - Main duty for the first 2-3 months before taking on more client responsibility
- Identifying and developing existing and new client job opportunities
- Management of clients and candidates through recruitment process from carrying out initial interview to job offer and placement
- Ensuring high standards of service delivery to company standards at all times
Experience Required - Trainee Recruitment Consultant
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to sell, network and develop clients and candidates
- Self-motivated, desire to succeed and ambitious.
- Strong commercial business acumen
Benefits - Trainee Recruitment Consultant
You can expect:
- Excellent salary and commission - £18,500 - £20,000 (OTE £24,000 - 25,000)
- Fast-track promotion opportunities
- 20 days holiday
- Bi-annual company parties
- Birthday (Extra Day Leave after probation period)
- Personal development
- Access to well-being platform where you can earn additional paid leave
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, please send your CV, including a covering letter explaining why you feel this role is particularly suitable for you to the link provided.
If you do not hear from us within 7 working days of your application please deem that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.