We have been assigned by a very successful training provider to help them appoint a qualified Trainer Assessor in Child Care to join their expanding teams.
This a permanent position but they will also consider freelance assessors. Working for this training provider will be very rewarding as the salary and benefits package available is very competitive.
You must have excellent communication skills and demonstrate passion towards your learners as they look to achieve their goals and qualifications.
Knowledge skills & experience
- Assessment Qualification (TAQA/A1/D32/33)
- NVQ Level 3 in Childcare; or equivalent
- Ability to demonstrate sector experience
- Functional Skills Level 1 (Mathematics, English & ICT) or equivalent
- Previous experience of working remotely
- IT competent with working knowledge of Microsoft Office including spreadsheets
- Level 5 in Childcare would be desirable
This position will involve travel in the West Midlands with the majority of learners based in Worcester.