£11.11 per hour
Tuesday- Saturday 10pm -6am
My client based in Haydock is looking for an experienced Transport Operator to work on a temporary basis with potential to go permanent for the correct person. You will be responsible for ensuring that deliveries are processed and booked in with customers in a timely and correct manner.
Duties and responsibilities
- To provide ongoing support by providing information using various IT systems
- Answering queries and ensuring the drivers have all the information they require
- Liaising with internal departments to ensure all information is passed in and effective manner to deal with any ongoing queries
- Respond to our Customers in a timely manner to resolve queries and provide pro-active information in terms of deliveries.
- Provide a variety of administration tasks to a high level as the business requires
- Briefing and debriefing drivers
- Answering telephone calls internal and external in a prompt and professional manner
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.