Recruitment Consultant - Travel industry
City of London
£30,000 to £37,000
A NEW CAREER IN TRAVEL RECRUITMENT
Fantastic opportunity to work for one of the UK's leading Travel Industry Recruitment Specialists.
Travel Trade Recruitment is an independent, successful recruitment consultancy with a strong reputation for providing a first-class recruitment service to clients and job seekers working in all areas of the travel industry.
We are currently looking a travel industry professional who is looking for a change in career with lots of variety, Great opportunities to progress and fantastic financial rewards.
As the UK travel industry begins to recover and prepare for the increasing need for leisure and business travel, we are looking add to the number of consultants based in our City of London office, with the addition of an ambitious sales professional who possesses lots of drive and determination and who enjoys the satisfaction of account management plus the rewards of business development.
The ideal candidate will be bright, articulate, computer literate and have a minimum of 2 years work experience within any sector of the travel industry, preferably within a sales' orientated role.
- Gaining a strong commercial awareness of the local travel industry job market
- Identifying new clients using a variety of business development channels.
- Building rapport with new and existing travel industry clients
- Negotiating rates and terms with new and existing clients
- Utilising your travel industry knowledge to identify candidates for your clients' roles.
- Screening candidate applications and providing career advice.
- Presenting cv's to clients and providing further profile information.
- Arranging interviews between the candidate and client
- Facilitating offers of employment to candidates on behalf of the client.
What we offer you.
- A new career utilising your travel industry knowledge where no two days are the same.
- A warm desk with lots of existing clients and a variety of roles to work on.
- A generous basic salary to start
- Uncapped personal monthly commission
- Fantastic personal quarterly incentives and bonuses
- Personal annual bonus in time for Christmas.
- Team incentives and nights out.
- Extra annual leave each year
- Access to pension with employer and employee contributions (optional)
- Realistic first year earnings of £30,000 to £37,000, increasing in your second year.
If you are keen to be considered for this position and use your travel industry knowledge to help deliver a first-class recruitment service, then please APPLY NOW with a copy of your CV and some brief information explaining why you are the best person for the job.
All enquires will be treated in the strictest of confidence.