Joining TUI Retail as an Apprentice provides valuable insight into the world of Travel. Our two-year Apprenticeship Scheme is structured to develop you to put customers at the heart of our business by creating unforgettable holiday experiences that make us the best-loved holiday company.
ABOUT THE JOB
- Use your personality to inspire and respect your customers and colleagues whilst sharing a great amount of fun
- Technology is evolving every day, so is TUI. By providing you with the best tools you'll gain knowledge, skills and behaviours to confidently understand our customers and adapt your style to help answer questions, bring holidays to life and improve customer loyalty
- If things don't go to plan, your support network will help you to investigate and resolve any question or complaint
- You'll embrace change and rise to the challenges of a customer focussed role
- Your drive to achieve will lead you to exceed your sales and service objectives, in Retail we call it 'Smashing your Targets'
- You'll be assigned a Learning Coach who will guide you for the duration of the scheme with the aim of you achieving a Level 3 Travel Consultant qualification. 20 percent of your working week will be set aside for you to work through the Standards on your online learning platform, complete practical or written assessments and update your portfolio of work evidence
- An understanding of what 'excellent customer service' looks like and confident to deliver
- Strong commitment and drive to achieve goals
- Team player who engages and collaborates at all times with customers and colleagues
- An organised individual who takes pride in their work and how it's delivered
- Passion to work within tourism and actively grow and develop
- Self-motivated individual who's willing to act on feedback and takes ownership for their development
- Determine and committed to learning and working in store to achieve a Level 3 Travel Consultant qualification
- Flexibility to work variable shift patterns each week which include evenings & weekends in line with customer demand. Shift patterns are normally shared 4 weeks in advance
ABOUT OUR OFFER
- Fantastic holiday benefits including discounts, special offers and the ability to purchase additional 'TUI time off'
- Competitive salary with a commission scheme that rewards you for exceeding targets
- Health and Wellbeing support across five key areas - Financial, Health, Social, Community and Career
- Excellent rates with foreign exchange and discounts with retailers
- Discovery day - time to spend working at a local charity or community
- Investment in your development, alongside your store induction
- Pension scheme and life assurance
We love to see your uniqueness shine through and inspire the future of travel. If you would like to read more about what Diversity & Inclusion means to us simply visit Our DNA.
To apply for this role, please answer the questions fully, we do not require a CV. Part of the application process will require you to complete an online assessment, this can either be completed once your application has been submitted or you'll receive an email shortly after.