*\*\*\*Welcome Bonus £500\*\*\**
*Waking Night Support Worker*
£9.96 per hour
We support young people in preparation for adulthood. Over the years, we have developed a program of support, which enables young people to develop essential skills enabling them to achieve independence.
Each of our young people is an individual with their own life story, wishes and feelings; sometimes they need support. This is where our support workers come in to help them live a fulfilling and independent life.
• Able to work in a challenging environment
• Professional or Personal experience working with Children (preferred but not essential)
• Complete basic administration duties
• Able to work 10 - 12 hour night shift
• Friendly, passionate and caring nature
• Positive, pleasant and approachable
• Empowering others to become stronger and more confident in controlling their lives
• Person Centred, allowing our children to explore & utilise their own strengths
• Innovative, by using or showing new methods and ideas
• Full, Part time and bank contracts available
• Up to 28 Days Holiday
• Additional Holiday Purchase Scheme
• Competitive Salary
• Dedicated learning and development programmes
• Access to a wide range of free online courses for all staff on a variety of topic
• Free DBS check and Update Service subscription
• *\*Refer a friend scheme' reward system - earn up to £250 per referral*
• *\*£500 Welcome Bonus *
• Pension scheme
• Annual Employee Awards Evening
• Employee recognition schemes
• Company vehicle to use when in work
• CareTech Foundation- Opportunity to apply for family & friend's grants.
*Who We Are!*
Linx 16+ are committed to working in partnership with commissioning bodies to provide quality services in line with the Leaving Care Act (2000) and the Every Child Matters Agenda (2004).
We support young people and prepare them transition to independence and adult life.
Our primary Aims and Objectives at Linx 16+ are to provide the young people with quality support and guidance within a safe environment. Services are designed to enable Young People to develop and enhance the necessary skills to live full and independent lives within the local and wider community. We understand that each young person is an individual with their own life story, wishes and feelings.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support. All successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG check and Regulated Activity, which will include a check against the barred children's list.
If you haven't heard back within 14 days please consider your application to be unsuccessful.
*\*Subject to 6 months' probation period and payment over 12 months period*
Reference ID: LINX16
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £20,155.20 per year
Following Government Guidelines
* support work: 1 year (preferred)
* Driving Licence (required)