We are currently looking to recruit a Warranty Administrator for our Land Rover Dealership in Solihull.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the effective claiming and processing of warranty work.
The role responsibilities will include:
• Identifying potential warranty work.
• Liaising with the manufacturer to authorise works.
• Processing warranty claims within manufacturer guide lines and time frames.
• Scheduling warranty work with the workshop.
• Ensuring that under and over payments are appealed.
• Monitoring profitability and revenue of the department.
What we're looking for:
• Although previous exposure to a Warranty Administrator role is ideal it is not essential as training will be given.
• A well-presented individual with the desire, character and attitude to succeed.
• The successful candidate will have solid experience of Excel, Word and other Microsoft applications.
In return for your hard work, we’ll support you with coaching & development every step of the way. Also, to reward your commitment you’ll get:
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Pension scheme
- Health & wellbeing benefits
- Group life insurance
- Company car schemes
- Staff discount on car servicing
- Listers Benefits – discounts on retailers, restaurants, cinemas & holidays
- Long service and loyalty incentives
- Staff referral scheme
- In-house, manufacturer & professional qualifications