PeoplePlus is a leading public service provider, supporting hundreds of thousands of people each year. Our mission is to make a direct difference to the lives of 1 million people by 2022. Our reach spans from Scotland, across to Wales and Northern Ireland and all across England.
We run a number of frontline public services including employment support, skills training, apprenticeships, independent living, and prison education on behalf of the government, as well as recruitment, training and development and wellbeing solutions to employers. We aim to:
- Support people to find and keep jobs, and help others set up their own businesses
- Deliver skills and training to ensure people can access the right employment and enhance their career prospects
- Help people live more independently with disability and carer support services
- Reduce the risk of reoffending by tackling the root causes of crime and offending
- Work with businesses to attract talent and develop workforces through apprenticeships and learning and development programmes.
- Develop wellbeing strategies for businesses that look to improve mental health in the workplace
We are an accredited 2021 ‘One Star’ Best Company